Our client is seeking an intellectual property & technology lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience in a well-regarded IP team.
The Role and Firm
Out client is a national mid-tier firm with a growing IP and technology practice. The role would see you working with clients matters such as (not limited to):
- Privacy matters including cyber security, data protection and privacy notices.
- Procurement and outsourcing matters advising on business process.
- Procurement and outsourcing of software, systems, communications, and the like.
- IP related issues in commercial contracts.
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a top of market salary package, flexible working arrangements, and a suite of corporate benefits. Our client's culture is friendly, supportive and the partners are dedicated to developing their lawyers.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 2 years PAE experience in the area of IP and IT.
- attention to detail.
- a passion for the area of intellectual property law.
- the ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- a team focus and enjoy working as part of a high performing team.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- client focus and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons)
Ref No: ZN19497
Phone: 0405 221 664
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please send your CV through in Microsoft Word format. Applications close on 31 June 2021.