3 year plus pae level lawyer. Broad mix of IP work including IP licensing and commercialisation, privacy and data protection. Build your expertise. Agile work practices
Our client is a growing boutique commercial law firm. The firm acts for a broad mix of clients eg SMEs, start-ups, creatives, larger corporations, high net worth individuals. This law firm prides itself on the quality of the work, their innovative approach to legal services and their outstanding and collaborative working culture.
Due to a strong pipeline of work, new clients and new instructions our client is looking for an experienced Intellectual Property Lawyer with at least 3 years post admission experience.
As an experienced Intellectual Property Lawyer, a flavour of the work will include:
- advising on IP rights
- advising on copyright and design
- IP commercialisations;
- licensing & royalty agreements;
- advising on data protection, privacy and privacy regulatory compliance;
- advising on brand protection
- advising on advertising campaigns and product labelling
You will work closely with the partner but you will also have your own clients and files to run. Your intellectual property experience will go from strength to strength at this law firm.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 3 years pae experience in the area of IP
- litigation, advisory, drafting skills
- attention to detail
- commercial nous
- a passion for the area of intellectual property law
- the ability to think outside of the box
- the ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- a team focus
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- client focus and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently
- energy and ambition
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary package and flexible working arrangements. Our client's culture is friendly, supportive and the partners are dedicated to developing their lawyers. Our client's culture is not an appearance hours culture.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, the opportunity to be involved in pro bono matters, access to seminars and continuing education programmes (both internal and external).
Join a law firm that is continually growing and evolving.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18717
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 1 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.