- Tier 1 quality work
- Autonomy and high levels of client responsibility
- Supportive, dynamic and friendly working environment
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a global elite law firm with a stellar client base and superb working culture. This law firm has one of the best working cultures in Sydney and the quality of the work is second to none. Clients include household names as well as international corporations.
As part of the firm's growth strategy, our client is looking to appoint a bright and talented Intellectual Property Lawyer to their busy. The new lawyer will have a genuine path to progression. This role would suit an IP Litigator with experience in IP and copyright litigation, patent litigation, branding, marketing and advertising litigation.
Join a firm where the working culture is inclusive, supportive and high performing. Be impressed with our client's state of art of technology and resources. Work with high calibre colleagues.
This is the perfect role for the Intellectual Property lawyer who is hungry for some of the best IP litigation work in the country. A flavour of the work will include:
- Trade mark litigation
- Copyright litigation
- Passing off claims
- Patent litigation
- Disputes in relation to marketing & advertising
- Disputes in relation to confidential information
- Disputes in relation to domain names
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in the area of IP and IP litigation
- Drafting, research, analytical skills
- The ability to think laterally
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a high performing team
- Client management skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market and they have a collaborative working culture. You will be part of a firm and team of lawyers that really enjoy what they do.
Also on offer are interstate, international and client secondments.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, client secondments, paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, the opportunity to be involved in pro bono matters, sporting & social activities.
Our client is a meritocracy and promotes entirely on merit.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19197
Phone: (02) 8227 7207