Our client is a reputable firm in Sydney CBD that promotes new law principles in a fun, dynamic and innovative setting. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a talented, hardworking and motivated commercial/Intellectual property lawyer to join their growing intellectual property team.
- Be across a range of intellectual property work including; trade marks, patents, infringements of intellectual property, IP licencing agreements and more.
- The role will also see you working on commercial/IP law matters such as; disclaimers/waivers, commercial leases, sales and purchase of business, social media law and more
- At least 3-5 years PAE in the area of commercial/intellectual property law.
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- The opportunity to have a clear progression path as well as the opportunity to work in an environment that is dynamic, inclusive and progressive as well high performing.
- Ditch the suit and join an easy going workplace!
- Generous remuneration on offer!!
- Apply NOW!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619