- Market leading firm with strong reputation;
- Approachable and supportive team where you will feel valued and rewarded;
- Excellent opportunity - make this the next step you have been searching for.
This is a long established and driven law firm who focus on providing world class professional services. The Sydney offices are centrally located in the CBD and the culture internally is friendly, down to earth and approachable. They are an employer of choice and house many happy employees.
Supporting a Partner and Senior Associate and wider team (who are mostly self-sufficient) this role will see you utilise your strong secretarial skills across Corporate/Commercial matter related work.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and edit documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Client liaison;
- File management;
- Coordinating frequent meetings and extensive travel arrangements;
- Time recording and monthly billing;
- All general administration support as required.
The Right Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience as a Legal Secretary ideally within Corporate/Commercial or transactional based law. You will be a self-starter who is motivated, energetic and resourceful. You will also have advanced MS skills, have great attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative. Strong communication and organisational skills are also a must!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB11082
Phone: (02) 8227 7201