- Beautiful office in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Attractive salary on offer
- Immediate start!
Our client is a mid-tier commercial law firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. The firm offers high level legal and commercial advice to a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available in the litigation and disputes team for an experienced intermediate legal secretary. The position will be supporting several lawyers across the team whilst working very closely with the other secretaries in the department.
You can expect your day to day tasks to include:
- Diary & email management
- Preparing and amending court documents
- Dicta-typing, editing and proof-reading correspondence
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- File management (opening and closing files)
- Scheduling appointments, conferences and mediations
- Other general office administration (archiving, photocopying, scanning etc.)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within litigation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Solid technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- A proactive and team-focused attitude
The firm offers a range of benefits for their employees including:
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Monthly staff lunch and drinks
- Daily provision of fresh fruit
- Free travel insurance for business and personal travel
If the above sounds like you and you're looking for an opportunity to step up into a premier law firm - APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2720
Phone: (03) 8602 7409