Our client is a growing company concentrating in the Health Care industry. They are a passionate environment and are all about improving code and testing new tech.
Our products focus on improving and digitising surgeries.
We have a focus on creating innovative and easy to use apps that assist with better management and overall safer surgeries.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity available for an experienced iOS Developer that is looking to eventually move to a management stance, to join our expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintain several iOS apps written in Swift
- Translate user requirements directly into Swift code
- Develop a testing methodology to guarantee all products meet our first-class benchmark
- Manage concerns and prioritise issues through Jira
- Deploy code using Testflight, Fastlane and Meraki MDM
Skills and experience
- Min 3 years' knowledge developing iOS applications in Swift
- Previous experience with UIKit, Foundation and CoreData, REST web services, Objective-C
- Experience and ability to write clean, tested, reusable code
- Knowledge in adapting legacy and greenfield projects to establish best practices
- Experience developing enterprise iOS applications, working with MDM
- Experience with various AWS products
- Experience with ExternalAccessory and/or CoreBluetooth frameworks
- Industry experiences within Health Care applications is desired
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Katie Missingham (email@example.com) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call on 0433 067 233