Our Client is located close one of the largest coal reserves in Australia. They are ideally positioned for coal handling and export. Our client benefits from a deep-water port and are capable of further expansion whilst achieving a shorter shipping time to overseas markets than other competitors.
With first-rate technology for industrialized coal loading and salvaging, they remain the most reliable coal export ports in the world.
About the role
Are you a people person who like to be hands on in their projects? Apply within!
As the team lead, you will have the exciting opportunity to create a team of 4 system developers / analyst’s, running your own projects, sprints, and more. You will be looking to provide technical support across all the client’s P/L Information Systems, whilst leading and developing the IT systems team to ensure the operating and maintenance contract operational obligations are upheld.
You will be challenged with the provision of technical leadership on new and existing software implementations across various internal stakeholders, in conjunction with managing and coordinating the IT systems Team to deliver planned work packages in alignment with the clients needs.
- Generous base salary
- Higher Superannuation rates
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Short term incentives
Duties and responsibilities
- 30% People connection, 35% Scheduling, 35% Technical components
- Provide ongoing business systems support to relevant employees, clients and partners.
- Work with our partners and external vendors to design, develop and support the solution ecosystem. This includes product, data reconstruction and user acceptance testing.
- Support and contribute to the delivery of training and implementation programs using varying methodologies including content development for face to face onsite, or the use of online delivery technologies.
- Participate as an active project stakeholder in projects that require system change, including design, planning and education and delivery.
- Implementation of service level agreements through consultation and negotiation with relevant P/L stakeholders
- Manage team capacity, workload and execution of planned work packages using contemporary processes and best practice, and manage the IT Systems budget
- Provide technical oversight and direction on all software, database and/or information system related initiatives
- Oversee the monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting of system performance, maintenance and recovery tasks
- Utilization of sound project management principles to negotiate, define and manage scope, schedule and cost for major work packages
- MS SQL
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call us on 0433 067 233