The role works with the Business Improvement, Business Unit and is responsible for working through software development and systems support services to ensure the provision of effective and reliable information systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide ongoing business systems support to relevant employees, clients and partners.
- Work with our partners and external vendors to design, develop and support the solution ecosystem. This includes product, data reconstruction and user acceptance testing.
- Support and contribute to the delivery of training and implementation programs using varying methodologies including content development for face to face onsite, or the use of online delivery technologies.
- Participate as an active project stakeholder in projects that require system change, including design, planning and education and delivery.
- Ensure adherence to architectural principles related to Information Systems, Integration and Software Development
- Establish, maintain and govern effective software development practices, standards and processes across all technology stacks
- Provide technical direction on all software, database and/or information system related initiatives
- Monitor, analyse and troubleshoot system performance, maintenance and recovery tasks
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call us on 0433 067 233