Our client, an international Law firm is actively looking to recruit a IT Support specialist on a permanent basis. This role is going to be acting as site support for the Sydney office as well as assisting with all service desk issues on a national level.
- Work as part of a team to provide a high quality support service to the Australian offices by resolving incidents / requests in a timely fashion remotely or in person.
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible.
- Install, configure, upgrade and support hardware such as but not limited to laptops, desktop PC's, printers, telephones and mobile devices.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot all applications that fall under the HL application suite.
- Assist in testing new software & hardware
- Perform desk or departmental moves as and when required.
- Provide support at events and meetings in line with the business requirements
- Ensure that desktop security configurations and practices are implemented and maintained
- Assist with the cover or overflow of Service Desk calls.
- Assist in knowledge sharing by contributing towards the creation / amendment of support documentation into the Knowledge Base.
- Understand priorities for the delivery of all IT services and proactively manage own workload, to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To constantly and pro-actively look for ways to improve the systems, service, processes, performance, and communication of the IT Support Services team
- Provide AV support by initiating, monitoring, and troubleshooting videoconference calls.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk / IT support
- Windows 10, SCCM, Office 365, Cisco, Exchange,
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane