We are currently partnering with a leading global law firm to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist for their Melbourne CBD Office.
This is an exciting time to join their team in Melbourne, and will see you provide timely IT advice to their legal practice groups nationally.
- Provide IT Helpdesk Support either in person, by telephone or via the Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users.
- Ensure that allocated tasks and requests are actioned and communicated in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Escalate issues to the IT Helpdesk Supervisor and second level support as required.
- Set-up new employees as directed, including issuing assets, ensuring that all appropriate policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Resolve hardware fault, including printers, desktops, laptops, docks, mobile phones, and monitors.
- 2+ years in a level 1/2 Helpdesk Support role.
- Experience in all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Office 2013 and above, Windows Domain Services and SCCM.
- Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in desktop, workstation and notebook computers, servers, network protocols, network configuration, switching and routing.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively me on 0431 545 882