Our client is a Melbourne based boutique commercial law firm with their office based in Southbank. Due to ongoing growth, they are in need for an experienced IT Manager to join the team to manage the firm's technology and communications.
The Role and Responsibilities:
As the firm's IT Manager, you will support and maintain existing applications and provide recommendations / solutions to enhance the business and lead major projects.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure best practice IT solutions.
- Manage and deliver key IT projects.
- Documentation of IT procedures and processes.
- Identify and drive efficiency enhancements and investigate improvements and new technologies to improve the firm.
- Manage IT expenditure against the IT budget.
- Manage software upgrades and improvements of all application systems.
- Respond to requests for IT support across the business for users and staff to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Ideally, the successful person will need:
- At least 5 years + experience in IT management, preferably within the legal industry or another professional services organisation.
- Clear, confident communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Experience with computer networks, administration and network installation.
- A business acument and a relevant degree to the role.
The firm have a friendly culture and pride themselves on team work and collaboration. Flexible arrangements are available to accommodate working in the office and from home.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via Seek or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are deemed suitable, we will contact you for a confidential discussion.