Our client is seen as a global leader within the legal industry with over 100 years of history. They pride themselves on providing their client with exceptional standards of service to all sectors of business. As part of an IT improvement project, an opportunity for a Security Operations Engineer to join their Brisbane office has become available.
As the Security Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for the daily management and improvement of key security controls and process. Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily management of AV, Malware, Web Proxy, IPS and Email Services
- Designing and delivering cost effective infrastructure solutions
- The identification of cyber-attacks, forensic analysis of attack vector into our network and the development of plans to improve security.
- Review and patching of systems where security vulnerabilities have been highlighted.
- Monitoring of all servers and infrastructure applications
- Previous experience providing operational support within the security functions of a large organisation
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security toolsets and methods to detect, analyse, track and migrate vulnerabilities and exposures
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 08/12/16
- Experience of Windows 08/12/16 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS,WINS,DHCP
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff within IT and across the business
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel Keyte (email@example.com) or Shane Driver (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3231 1202