We are actively looking for an experienced Service Desk specialist to work with a Sydney based Global law firm. They are looking for an experienced Service Desk specialist with a passion for IT. They are renowned for their training, support and career development and would like you to be part of their success story.
The services provided by the IT Support Specialist team includes ad-hoc end user support via Service Desk, desktop support for all 1st & 2nd line support requests.
- Assisting Partners and staff with any Level 1 & 2 Support problems and queries regarding the use of IT hardware, software and other equipment.
- Customer service.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Various network & administrative tasks: upgrades, rollouts, documentation, floor walking, office moves, etc.
- AV and VC setup and assistance.
- Incident management (ITIL framework, root cause analysis, continuous
- Asset management (ITIL framework, data integrity and records maintained).
- Experience in Windows 10, MS Office 365, MS Teams and Teams Calling.
- Document management system experience.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Service Desk and audio-visual experience.
- The ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment and be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and operate calmly under pressure.
If you would like to be considered please apply online, marking your CV & Cover letter to the attention of Shane Driver