It literally is raining IT Service Desk / Helpdesk support roles in Sydney market at the moment…. If you are seriously contemplating a move, now is the time to hit the market to secure your next opportunity.
We are partnering with a national law firm to recruit an experienced L1/L2 IT Support specialist to provide face-to-face, phone, email and remote support. It's a total hybrid role with a good combination of Service Desk and Desktop Support to keep the role interesting whilst challenging you at times.
- Provide high quality 1st & 2nd level support nationally in response to customer emails service requests.
- Troubleshoot and triage hardware and software issues
- Manage and support meeting room audio/visual setups
- Management of own incident queue to ensure all non-closed requests are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Participating in any required project work, for example rollouts or software upgrades.
- Capture and sharing of knowledge through the development of documentation
- Provide training to staff (including induction) on an as needs basis
- Minimum 2-3 Years of working on a Service Desk / IT Support Officer.
- Strong IT technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge in Microsoft Office and Windows OS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage customer service requests.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Services or equivalent (desirable).
- Previous experience of working within a Professional Services Business (desirable).
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek. Please don't hesitate to contact Adam or Shane with any questions you may have.
Adam Saunders - email@example.com
Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org