Our client is global law firm with offices based in both the Sydney and Perth CBD. The firm is a leading international law practice with offices based in numerous cities around the world. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Officer to join the team in their Perth office to provide support to internal customers and external clients.
The Role and Responsibilities:
The IT Officer will work closely with the IT Team Manager to deliver an efficient and effective service, working with the wider Asia Pacific and global team in providing support across applications and infrastructure.
As the IT Officer, you will:
- Act as a single point of contact for Perth users via phone, email with IT issues.
- Be responsible for resolving issues to ensure 1st and 2nd line resolution is achieved.
- Maintain an effective working knowledge of incident resolution across all areas of IT Support.
- Ensure that all incidents and requests are logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner and inline with standards and procedures.
- Appropriately escalate incidents to the IT Team Manager inline with the firm's processes.
- Work closely with litigation team with data downloading, accessinf and copying issues in line with the global IT security policies around data protection.
- Have clear verbal and written communications skills, be enthusiastic and ability to work within a team environment.
- Ideally, have at least 2 years' experience within a similar IT support environment.
- Experience with BMC Helix or similat IT Service Management tools.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to keep up with new techologies , systems and solutions and to think analytically.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you are suitable, please apply here on seek or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are deemed suitable, we will contact you for a confidential discussion on the role and the firm.