One of Australia's leading law firms are currently in the market for a Desktop Support / Service Desk Analyst to provide national L1/L2 IT Support across the business.
- The firm is looking for a Desktop Support / Service Desk Analyst to join its Brisbane-based team on a permanent basis.
- As part of the role, you will provide high quality, first and second-level support to staff across Australia.
- Deploy, maintain, and support desktop/laptop and tablet hardware, printers, and mobile devices.
- You will be responsible for managing your own incident queue and ensure all requests are resolved or escalated within the agreed SLA's.
- The role also involves partnering strongly with other IT groups within the firm to ensure all issues are resolved to a high standard and efficiently.
- Previous experience in an L1/L2 IT Support role within a professional services organisation.
- Experience in PC Connectivity
- Experience in providing IT Support over the phone and in person.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Have demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing customer service requests.
- This role provides the opportunity to work on high-end work, which will provide the basis for a long-term role with career development.
- Our client pays very competitively and is offering an attractive remuneration package, dependent on experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact
Shane Driver - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 0431 545 882
Please send CVs in Microsoft Word format only. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.