Our client is a national law firm with offices in all the major cities. This role as the IT Support Specialist is based in the Melbourne CBD office and is an exciting hybrid role that involves support work and staff training!
The Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a full-time Technology Support Specialist / Trainer in Melbourne, who will provide efficient and effective IT support services nationally.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Supporting and advising staff, including problem solving various IT Support issues.
- Assist with maintaining and supporting the firm's IT infrastructure hardware and software, including desktops, laptops, MFD's, Cisco phones and mobiles.
- Resolve laptop/desktop hardware issues.
- Setup and troubleshoot audio visual and video conferencing systems.
- Monitor helpdesk email queries.
- The ability to train and offer one-on-one support to users in a wide range of technologies, including Outlook, Aderant Expert, Office Suite and more. You will also be involved with training new starters on the firm's technologies and prepare and preview training manuals.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/knowledge, to name a few:
- The ability to train on-on-one support to users across the firm in the firm's various technologies.
- Provide and have experience providing, helpdesk/deskside support to users across a large organisation.
- Providing maintenance and support of IT infrastructure hardware and software, both onsite and offsite.
- Professional service experience desirable.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please reach out to Adam Saunders at email@example.com, or apply on Seek to the role.