Our client is a reputable global law firm with offices based in all the major cities in Australia including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
What benefits does our client offer?
Staff we know and work with at the firm have identified the following benefits:
- Social events - social club and sporting teams.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer.
- Health and wellbeing programs.
- Purchased annual leave.
- Salary continuance insurance.
The Role and Responsibilities
Forming part of the Client Service and Support Team in Asia-Pacific, the main responsibilities of the IT Trainer/Support role at the firm include the following:
- Providing IT training to new hires and existing employees on a variety of firm applications;
- Managing vendor relationships on cloud-based applications;
- Developing and updating educational materials;
- Assisting in managing and creating content for the knowledge center;
- Assisting in planning training projects, including preparing for rollout related training;
- Providing desktop support to users locally and remotely to resolve issues in a timely manner; and
- Assuming ownership of escalated tickets involving more complex issues from other IT groups.
You will currently have at least 12 months experience in a similar role, ideally within professional services. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows, and experience providing Helpdesk Support.
I am an IT recruitment consultant here at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21866
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email.