This national leading Insurance and Construction company are passionate about providing a professional, fast and quality service. With delivering high quality customer service they are one of Australia's most reliable and trusted construction companies.
Working in the Accounts team, you will provide support to all internal and external customers requiring Accounts services and look to continuously improve processes across the business.
Your duties will include:
- Completion of daily tasks to maintain accurate accounting records;
- Preparation and finalisation of Month End Reporting, Fixed Assets Maintenance, Account Reconciliations and AP/AR/Payroll functions within the Finance team;
- Invoice and purchase order entry;
- Weekly supplier and subcontractor payment run;
- Payment runs;
- Debtor reporting;
- Daily receipting;
- Credit card reconciliation and processing;
- Employee re-imbursements; and
- Timesheets collation and processing.
Coupled with an eagerness to learn and great communication skills, you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting related field;
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- 2-5 years previous work experience in accounts;
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1211
Applications close 13 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.