Junior Barristers Secretary
If you have legal admin experience and want to do something different, this could be the role you have been looking for ...
- only 6 to 12 months legal experience required
- 4 weeks leave + additional complimentary Xmas closure leave
- Professional offices with friendly team
Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking a junior legal secretary wanting to take the leap to Chambers. Supporting a team of Barristers you will work alongside 2 other legal secretaries who will guide and mentor you.
Duties will include:
- answering calls
- opening files and preparing client retainer agreements
- receipting cheques and banking
- entering time and creating invoices
- collating documents and briefs
- dictaphone typing
- diary management
- online case searching
- court filing, deliveries and liaising with the courts, etc.
To be suitable for this role you will have a minimum 6 months legal admin or legal secretarial experience.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: KK20646
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 24 December 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.