My client is a boutique law firm in North Sydney specialising in proving high quality services to the property, development and construction industries. Due to expansion, my client is looking to grow the practice with the addition of an ambitious, hardworking and motivated construction lawyer to join the strata and development team.
The role will see you working with one of the most progressive and dynamic construction teams across a range of work including; Strata and community title (By-law drafting and enforcement, building compliance and certification, building/strata management statement amendments and enforcements, dividing fences act claims and more), building defects and debt recovery.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 2 years PAE in the area of Building and Construction law
- Strata experience is essential
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
The working environment is friendly, dynamic and collaborative. Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11131
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619