The Firm & The Role
My client is a well-known national law firm, clients are mainly domestic but high profile ASX-listed companies. Due to expansion, my client is looking for a junior corporate M&A lawyer to join a well regarded team.
You will work with clients across a variety of industries such as aviation, mining, financial services, construction, FMG, retail, manufacturing, resources.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years PAE in the area of corporate M&A
- Experience from a mid-tier firm highly desirable
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high performing team
- Excellent analytical, communication, technical and research skills
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Culture
This firm pays its lawyers at the top of the market and is known for its focus on gender equality, inclusive and collaboration. A genuine career path is on offer as well exceptional mentoring and professional development programs. Our client is proud of their superb working culture.
Other benefits include the opportunity to work from home and have flexible working arrangements, post graduate study assistance, the opportunity to take on pro bono matters, client secondments, career development programmes and more.
This role would be suit the junior corporate lawyer who is self-motivated and wants to progress quickly.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF19375
Phone: (02) 8227 7204