Our client is a premier advisory and investment firm well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working with a number of the most highly regarded Forensic professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of leading edge document management solutions nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is great opportunity to grown your career and to make the role your own while being mentored by one of the best in the business.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience in end to end eDiscovery
- Certification in Relativity is highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL highly desirable
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a large team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great social and sporting culture.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH1613
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 4 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.