Family Lawyer circa 2 years + pae
Our client is seeking a Family Lawyer to join their fast-growing Melbourne Family Law team. Working within a full service law firm, the successful applicant will be a valued member of the team, being recognised for their contribution to the firm and having the necessary support for career progression.
- Very competitive base salary for the Melbourne market;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- The firm has an already established strong client base;
- Opportunity for autonomy; and
- Education fee benefits, & industry memberships.
- One of Victoria's most respected and fastest growing modern commercial law firms
- In expansion phase with a growing reputation as market leaders
- During global COVID crisis they have grown substanially in each practice area
- Longstanding and growing client base
- Specialist lawyers for family law advice
- Their focus is client service and creating a positive, flexible and supportive inclusive environment
The firm will recruit a family lawyer in the Melbourne team. In the role you will have:
- mentoring as required from one of Melbourne's most respected Family Law Partners
- support to be a success in every aspect of law and legal operations.
- Undertake quality work with the opportunity to be involved in all family law areas including divorce and separation matters, parenting disputes and children's matters, financial agreements, mediations, property settlements and appeals.
You will be a circa 2yrs PAE + family lawyer with:
- ambition and strong organisational and communication skills;
- strong attention to detail and drafting skills;
- willingness to engage in business development through networking and the like; and
- proven experience & success in the family law space.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)
Ref No: LM19245
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 23/5/2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.