- Not-to-miss opportunity!
- Great working environment
- Perfect opportunity to get your legal support career started!
Do you have at least 12 months experience within a previous legal administration position? Then this role is for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a commercial mid-tier law firm with a great reputation. Our client is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD and is looking for a junior legal secretary to join their litigation team!
You will be working alongside another secretary and can expect your duties to include a wide range of tasks including:
- Providing administrative support
- Filing, document tracking and archiving
- Database management
- Electronic and hard copy filing
- Photocopying and Scanning Documents
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with a minimum of 12 months experience working within a law firm. You will also have:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Great initiative and a flexible nature. You will also have
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong computer & typing skills
- Professional presentation and attitude
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2842
Phone: (03) 8602 7409