- Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Develop your skills in legal administration
- Warm, friendly and close-knit team environment
Our client is a long-established boutique commercial law firm in the CBD. They foster a close-knit team environment and pride themselves on their ability to offer quality service to their clients.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be providing administration support to a Partner and lawyers in the firm.
Your main duties:
- Answer incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Coordinating urgent mail and courier requests
- Preparing and collating legal documents and correspondence
- File management
- Assist with accounts and banking
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Proven experience in a similar role working in a law firm is essential
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and accurate typing skills
- Professional presentation and excellent phone manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Develop your knowledge and skills across different areas of law including commercial litigation, property, family and estate, succession planning and probate matters
- Supportive team of senior secretaries and lawyers
- Relaxed environment that encourages a work life balance
- Competitive salary on offer up to $65,000 package
We are seeking a true team player, someone who is happy to make the coffee, organise a conference, liaise with clients or prepare court documents. You will have a pro-active nature, great organisational skills and be able to hit the ground running.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2804
Phone: (03) 8602 7405