Our clients range from small boutique law firms through to large, global top tier law firms and are based all across Melbourne. They are now seeking junior legal secretaries to join their teams supporting lawyers across a range of areas of law including insurance, family, commercial, construction and litigation to name a few.
You will be providing administration support to the team with duties including:
- Screening phone calls and taking messages
- Liaising internally to organise and coordinate urgent mail & courier requests
- Submitting electronic filing
- Preparing and collating documents
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Organising events & assisting with marketing
- Other ad hoc duties including scanning, photocopying, filing, archiving etc.
We are seeking a true team player, someone who is happy to make the coffee, organise a conference, liaise with clients or prepare court documents.
To be successful you must have 12 months experience within legal administration and be looking for a career within legal support. In addition you will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Listen carefully and take instructions well
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Bring a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work daily
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2874
Phone: (03) 8602 7409