Junior Legal Secretary
- Brisbane CBD office
- Supportive close-knit team environment
- Attractive salary on offer + bonus
A well-established and highly regarded medium size law firm located in Brisbane's CBD is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their award-winning firm.
As a Legal Secretary your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients and other staff at all levels
- File management
- Monthly billing
- General legal secretarial tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1 year legal secretarial experience.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional, friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to earn yearly bonuses
- Attractive salary up to $60,000 package, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: KK20189
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 10 October 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.