- Join a national law firm with an exceptional reputation
- Great career opportunity to broaden your skillset
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client is a national law firm with a great reputation centrally located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, well-known for providing clients with advice across many areas of law whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive working environment.
Joining the busy corporate practice, you will be working alongside a few secretaries supporting up to 4 fee earners across mergers and acquisitions, super and funds and intellectual property. You can expect your day-to-day duties to include the following:
- Screening telephone calls & monitoring emails
- Diary management
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing and amending of documents
- File management
- Monthly billing
- Other general administration (photocopying, scanning, faxing etc.)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Assistant or Administrator
- Strong technical skills
- An adaptable and flexible nature that enjoys variety
- A proactive 'can do' attitude
If the above sounds like you and you're ready to step up into a mid-tier law firm in an exciting role that will broaden your skillset - APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or alternatively email directly at email@example.com
Ref No: DG8977
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.