- OUTSTANDING opportunity to join a highly regarded INTERNATIONAL law firm organisation offering mentorship and career development.
- Brisbane CBD location
- OPPORTUNITY not to be missed
This role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your legal skills and experience within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Working as an integral member of the employment law legal support team, your day-to-day tasks will be wide ranging including amending legal documents and managing a filing system for electronic and hard copy documents to assisting with event management. Other daily tasks will include managing mail, answering the telephone, updating various databases, and dealing with courier requests, petty cash requests and expense claims.
Your passion for working collaboratively within a team, proactive approach to delivering your work and strong communication skills will help set you up for success in this organisation.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Typing speed of min. 45 wpm with 98% accuracy
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite (ie Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 6 months administrative experience, ideally in a legal environment
- Year 12 qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- High degree of professionalism and presentation
Please apply by sending your cv in MS Word format or alternatively, please contact Kim or April at empire careers on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.