- Exciting new role at a leading national law firm
- Great salary on offer + stunning offices and work environment
- Brisbane CBD location
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with at least 1 year's experience in a law firm to join their construction team. This role has the variety of working on both advisory and litigation construction matters and being part of a cohesive team. Duties will include:
- opening and closing files
- organising daily mail
- speaking with clients
- diary management
- document preparation from precedent and document amendments
- preparing routine correspondence
- monthly billings and expense reconciliation
- scanning, filing, collating documents, etc.
To be considered for this role you will need prior law firm experience, minimum 1 year.
The firm is a well established national law firm, offering a professional, team environment, a host of staff benefits and commitment to ongoing training.
To apply for this role, please send your resume in MS Word format or alternatively contact Kim Kerrigan on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.