Corporate Horticulture | Privately owned business with growth trajectory | Sales , team management and project planning
This privately owned corporate horticulture business who define themselves as sophisticated and classic have an expansive role which will challenge your existing skills. Ride the current wave of success and continue to take market share across territory of Noosa to Brisbane South.
Being sales savvy, you will handle the business development for the soft scapes side of the business, developing relationships and positioning the brand as a natural choice for outstanding service in the market place.
Business is won through tenders, proactive marketing, inbound enquiries and market quotes. Your success will depend on your ability to develop key relationships with the above channels across shopping centres, resorts, health industry and corporate organisations.
Reporting to the business owner this role would be ideal for someone who has a proven track record in landscaping management and sales and is known as a great team motivator.
The culture in the business is sound with long term employees to help and guide you through the induction phase.
- Proven sales experience in soft scape sales, with the desire to make calls and expand your client base
- Ability to quote competitively
- Project manage jobs to completion
- Leading and motivating a team of landscapers to achieve results on time and on budget
- Hard Landscaping (fencing, paving, concreting, decks, retaining walls etc.)
- Soft Landscaping (laying turf, planting, mulching etc.)
- Irrigation installation and setting
- Low voltage lighting installation
- Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship builder who is strategic
- Comfortable in small grass roots business that is poised for growth
- Self-starter, who is authentic, motivated and dynamic
On offer is a great salary package, car allowances, tools of trade and the flexibility to work autonomously.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD18780
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 8 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.