Law Clerk - full time permanent opportunity with an amazing small firm with flexible practices in Parramatta
- Work close to home and/or from home with this great hybrid Parramatta firm
- Supportive and friendly team environment where your career development and life matter
- Working in an area of law that makes a difference in society
- Learn from the best of the best - the managing partner
A growing yet small close-knit organisation based in Parramatta, working in the Personal Injury and Workers Compensation space. They pride themselves on their people and the ability to grow their staff and adapt the working world to their teams lives while bettering the lives of their clients. With a paperless environment they love the working from home lifestyle they have created for their team.
Due to the firms growth an opportunity has come up for an engaged recent grad or final year student to join an amazing firm and learn from their team.
- Drafting documents
- Organising submissions
- Reviewing and collating evidence
- Attending to matters
- Liaising with clients and lawyers
- Legal support to the Managing Director
- Research as need be
Are you the one:
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Aspiration to become a solicitor
- Great eye for detail
- 1 year experience in workers comp or personal injury administration/paralegal role ideal
- Compassionate and confident
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team well
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 22133
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.