Lawyer - Finance
- Excellent training, mentoring and growth opportunities
- AWARD winning boutique law firm with high quality work and clientele
- 1 to 3 years PAE
- Salary + Bonus Scheme
Lawyers we have placed at this long established boutique law firm enjoy the positive culture and open door policy of its Partners. Coupled with their architectural offices, award winning status and generous bonus scheme, this is a firm worth considering.
The Partners of this Funds Management team are committed to growing and mentoring the lawyer who is successful in this role. Whilst experience in financial services or funds management law is preferred, it is certainly not essential as they are prepared to train.
The role will involve:
- preparing and reviewing general corporate governance documents
- assisting with the establishment of managed investment schemes
- drafting investment management agreements and offer documents
- Australian Financial Services licence knowledge
- drafting a range of loan and security documents
- taking instructions from clients and communicating with a range of stakeholders
- research and advice tasks, etc
To be successful in this role you will have 1 to 3 years post admission experience in a law firm ideally in finance or corporate/commercial law, an excellent work ethic and a willingness to exceed client expectations.
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top tier / international) and inhouse. I have been recruiting in the legal industry for over 20 years so am passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If this role isn't what you are looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Kim Kerrigan ph: 3231 1204
To apply, please send your cv in MS Word format.