Discovery Litigation Lawyers or Paralegals
- Must be admitted or qualified lawyer with strong document review experience
- work from home, immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
A prestigious global eDiscovery organisation with clients all around the world, is seeking a team of Lawyers and Paralegals to assist them with a current document review matter.
You will be working on a large discovery project within a team and your main duties will include:
- Reviewing and analysing legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in an electronic database under supervised instruction
To be suitable for this position, you will have:
- Strong litigation background and solid document review experience
- Completed a law degree and be an admitted/qualified lawyer
- Experience using Ringtail, Relativity, Nebula or a similar system
- Set up to work from home with a fast internet connection
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9063
Phone: (03) 8602 7405