- Join a global brand leading the way
- Work in a national team
- Great career opportunity!
Our client is a premier law firm who is a well-known leader in the industry for advising some of the largest and most ambitious companies in the world. They are now looking for an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to join their fantastic national team!
Based out of either Melbourne or Sydney you will be reporting to the Human Resource Manager and will be responsible for the coordination and the administration of their national learning programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating training program
- Handling the training activities and events including coordinating venues, catering and equipment
- Coordinating module dates, scheduling workshops and general enquiries
- Coordinating invoices and processing supplier contracts
- Preparing training material
- Assisting with general L&D activities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualified in business or HR will be advantageous
- Previous experience as an L&D Advisor or generalist
- Proficient administrative and computer skills
- Excellent internal client relationship management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to take that next step in your career with a global brand - APPLY TODAY!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST16680
Phone: (03) 8602 7404
Applications close 1 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.