- Work as part of a successful Brisbane team
- New role due to growth
- Excellent salary package + loads of staff benefits
As a Leasing Paralegal you will be working as part of the the Property team and your duties will include:
- taking instructions from clients,
- drafting leasing documents,
- managing your own file load from instruction to completion,
- liaising with senior lawyers and Partners in the team,
- meeting deadlines.
You will have a minimum of 2 years Leasing Paralegal experience. You will also need excellent time management skills and organisational skills.
Major national law firm with outstanding reputation in the market. Employee benefits such as free gym membership, health and well being awareness programs, paid maternity leave, monthly drinks, active social club, free flu shots. in-house coffee machine, induction program, salary sacrificing, community/charity work, discounted corporate massage, etc! Salary to $90,000 including superannuation, dependent upon experience.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.