- Flexible to part-time needs;
- Fantastic company culture;
- Legal Experience ESSENTIAL.
This is a fantastic reputable law firm that have a close knit and family like atmosphere. All team members are hard-working whilst also valuing the importance of a work-life balance. The firm encourage internal promotion and ongoing learning and development opportunities are made available to all staff.
My client is looking for a motivated Accounts Officer to join their professional services Accounts and Administration team. The role has arisen due to continued firm growth and the successful candidate will play a crucial role in the continued success of the firm. The candidate will be responsible for producing all legal accounts and bills and will work alongside the Senior Accounts Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting bills and accounts;
- Processing payments to deadlines;
- Opening and closing accounts;
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of invoices;
- Reporting to management;
- Responding to internal and external accounts enquiries;
- Handle controlled monies;
- Know legislation to advise staff;
- MUST HAVE Lexis Nexis/Affinity knowledge.
The successful candidate will come from a solid legal background and have demonstrated accounts and billing experience of at least 3-5 years. The candidate should be looking to commit to a new position in the long-term. Further, the candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to liaise with clients and stakeholders of all levels.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB11089
Phone: (02) 8227 7201