Supportive work environment in a Global top-tier law firm in the CBD.
- A varied role to develop your legal administration skills further
- Collaborative, supportive and inclusive work culture
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an enthusiastic Legal Admin Assistant to start immediately on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Legal Admin Assistant, you will provide proactive admin assistance across a range of task to support the fee earners in the firm.
Some of your duties include:
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Managing files including opening, closing and archiving
- Monthly billing and reports
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous legal admin or secretarial experience working in a law firm IS ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer/typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent phone and customer service manner
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000 package
- Great onboard training and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including flexible working, health and wellbeing programs, free gym membership, sporting and social events
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11227
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 15 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.