This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an enthusiastic Team Assistant on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Team Assistant, you will be part of a centralised hub providing general administrative support to the legal professionals and practice executives across all practice groups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation
- File management
- Monthly billing and reports
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous legal administration experience is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer/typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent phone and customer service manner
- The ability to maintain a professional presentation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000 package
- Great onboard training and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
- Wide range of employee benefits including health and wellbeing programs, sporting and social events
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9009
Phone: (03) 8602 7405