Our client is a boutique specialist commercial litigation firm, with offices on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane, who is experiencing growth due to its success.
As the Administration & Accounts Manager, you will be supporting a team of busy Litigation Solicitors. You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative and legal accounts duties, including but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable;
- Accounts payable;
- Monthly billing;
- End of month processess;
- Data entry;
- Overflow dictaphone typing;
- Relief reception; and
- General administration duties as required.
- This position is available for an immediate commencement. The hours of work will be 8:30am - 5:00pm. The salary on offer is up to $66,000 per annum, inclusive of superannuation.
The ideal candidate for this exciting new role will:
- Have 2 years previous experience in an accounts role in a professional services firm;
- Be professional in both their presentation and attitude;
- Have strong communication skills and work well as part of a team;
- Have exceptional organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines; and
- Be able to use their initiative and work autonomously.
- The software pacakge this firm uses is Leap. Excepreince using this package is desirable but not essential.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number 19119 or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note only shotlisted candidates will be contacted.