Legal Admin/Notary Assistant | Full or part time | Permanent opportunity for anyone with at least 2 years in administration
- Reporting to the office and HR manager, be the go-to person for notary scheduling
- Opportunity to work either four or five days
- Must be available Tuesday and Friday
This boutique firm is conveniently located by North Sydney station and is a leader in the Strata/Construction/Property space. They pride themselves on their client services and engaging team culture where they host events, educate, and grow their staff.
The day to day of this role could include:
- Making and attending to appointments for Notary services.
- Liaising with DFAT and relevant embassies to process notary documents.
- Maintain client files
- Preparing fee proposals
- Matter opening
- General admin assistance
The right person:
- Has at least two years in administration in a professional/corporate sector
- Professional communication skills
- Impeccable English both written and verbal
- Have an eye for detail
- Scheduling experience would be beneficial
- A willingness to learn
- Great technology skills and able to learn job specific software
- Good organisational skills
- Ability and confidence to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Great phone manner
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21688
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.