- Join a leading brand in the property industry
- Centrally located in the Melbourne CBD
- Work for an employer of choice - gain a work/life balance!
Our client is a one of the largest property development companies in Australia, known not only to be market leaders but are also as an employer of choice that really does foster work/life balance in all its employees and will invest in you, as you do them!
Working 4 days per week, you will be responsible for legal property transactions within the Retirement Living business. Utilising your strong conveyancing skills and customer service approach, you will be working across jurisdictions nationally. You can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Ensuring documentation is professionally completed and in line with the processes and policies
- Arrange and complete settlements, including disbursement of funds
- Preparing Disclosure statements and Public Information Documents where required
- Build key relationships with Solicitors, Residents, Village Managers and the banks
- Contribute to the delivery of legal contract transactions
To be successful in this role you must have at least 2 years previous conveyancing or legal administration experience within property law. You will also have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Autonomous and proactive worker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence, resilience and a degree of empathy in customer service as you will be interacting with new and old residents at the village
This is a great opportunity to join an employer of choice in a collaborative environment. You will be joining a company that delivers outcomes to benefit the community at large and also provides their people with broad experiences to build a successful career!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2894
Phone: (03) 8602 7409