- Employment/workplace relations or litigation experience is essential
- Innovative Australian CBD law firm
- Provide 1 on 1 support to a Partner
This well-established national corporate law firm prides themselves on their friendly, collegiate and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver excellent service for their clients. The Melbourne office is located in the heart of the CBD.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant to join the Employment and Workplace Relations team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be providing 1 on 1 support to a Partner and your main duties will include:
- Diary, phone and email management
- Drafting correspondence and prepare legal documents
- Assisting with court preparation i.e. court filing and briefs
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- Managing client files
- EOM billing and reporting
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Legal Assistant within an employment law/workplace relations or litigation practice
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, typing and formatting skills
- Confident communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational skills to manage conflicting deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An Above market salary up to $90,000 package
- You will work very closely with a Partner and be part of a well-resourced team
- On-going training and professional development opportunities
- Have access to wide range of exclusive employee benefits including discounted insurances, health/wellbeing programs, flexible work arrangements, regular team bonding events/ functions just to name a few!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL17554
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 3 January 2012. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.