- Leading Australian law firm
- Be involved in complex financial advisory and dispute matters
- Salary up to $85,000 package + lots of employee benefits!
A well-established and award-winning national law firm with an office in the heart of Melbourne CBD. This firm is recognised as an employer of choice and who are seen as a centre of excellence with their expertise in managing complex matters in the areas variety of areas including commercial disputes and insolvency, property and construction, insurance, banking and finance, financial services and workplace relations.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant to support a Partner in the Financial Services team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing legal documents
- Dictaphone typing and formatting documents
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- Monthly billing and client reports
- File management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary in a law firm
- Previous experience supporting lawyers in financial services, funds management or commercial litigation practice
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, formatting and fast typing skills
- Confident communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational skills to manage conflicting deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to $85,000 package on offer
- On-going learning and training programs to develop your legal career
- Collaborative culture that respects, values and rewards your achievements
- Access to a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, health and wellness programs and team bonding and social events
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11232
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 2 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.