- Varied role working across Patents, Trade Marks and Designs
- Escape the CBD - work close to home in the eastern suburbs
- Attractive Salary up to $85,000 package
A well-established and client focused specialist Intellectual Property firm based in the eastern suburbs that rivals the calibre and quality found in the CBD. With clients both in Australia and globally, the firm has a strong reputation for providing excellence in service in all aspects of IP.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal assistant to join the administration team on a permanent, full-time basis in their lovely office in the eastern suburbs.
As a legal assistant/paralegal, you will be working alongside other support staff and a friendly team of lawyers and attorneys who work with both local and international clients.
Your duties will include:
- Calendar and phone management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents
- Filing applications and monitoring critical deadlines
- Lodging IP documents
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Database and file management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid secretarial experience in intellectual property working in a law firm
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Strong technical skills including MS Office and formatting skills
- Proven organisational skills to managing competing tasks and deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to $85,000 package on offer
- A firm that focuses on a supportive and inclusive work environment and encourages collaboration, engagement as well as personal development
- Highly regarded firm within the IP industry with specialist attorneys that are friendly and approachable
- Employee benefits include flexible work arrangements, team lunches, social events and yearly functions
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: Stephanie Lim
Ref No: SL18746
Phone: 0422 420 072