- Join a national law firm with an exceptional reputation
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Melbourne CBD location
- Start in January 2022!
Our client is a national law firm with a great reputation centrally located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, well-known for providing clients with advice across many areas of law whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive working environment.
Joining the employment & industrial relations team, this role will be supporting the partner and his team of 6 other lawyers. You can expect your day-to-day duties to include the following:
- Screening telephone calls & monitoring emails
- Diary & email management
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing and amending of documents
- File management
- Monthly billing
- Other general administration (photocopying, scanning, faxing etc.)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Assistant within either employment or litigation
- Strong technical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills
- An adaptable and flexible nature
- A proactive 'can do' attitude
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or alternatively email directly at email@example.com
Ref No: DG20844
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.