Legal Assistant - family law
- Prime CBD location
- Exceptional team of legal professionals who are experts in their field
- Join a close-knit and supportive team
- Fantastic career opportunity to get all-round experience
Our client is a newly established law firm providing exceptional services to the clients in relation to family law. The principal holds 23 years of experience practising family law and takes pride in the team they have developed in the firm. They team with their clients as the trusted partner helping them navigate through any pathway to a resolution.
Joining this family law team will see you working closely with the principal, lawyers and paralegal in the team. Your daily duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Preparing legal documents
- Organising meetings
- File Management
- General day-to-day administration support
To be successful in this role you must have previous family law experience within legal private practice as well as:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Upbeat, resilient attitude that truly thrives in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
Joining this firm will give you the opportunity to learn and gain valuable paralegal experience. The firm pride themselves on their tight knit, team player attitude and joining will see you be part of a fantastic culture that truly enjoy each other's company.
APPLY NOW or contact Donella Gressieux on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.