FULL TIME PERMANENT Legal Assistant OPPORTUNITY - great salary - 5 days in the office required - great and close knit support team
- Working for the best of the best in this top tier firm you will a diverse workload
- All the perks of a top tier - admin support, print room, subsidised café onsite
- Great opportunity to join a highly rated employer
Is a top tier law firm, with a renowned reputation for inclusion and diversity, award winning partners and teams, and an incredible reputation in all their practice areas. They have a growth orientated approach to their staff and ensure they are provided with maximum opportunities to feel welcome and learn. With great benefits including fitness passport access, travel insurance, salary packaging, lunches and events, onsite subsidised cafe, amazing leave policies and an online world of learning.
Support a well-regarded and highly awarded team in a top tier firm and provide stellar administrative support to a partner and their special counsel.
- Diary management
- Client relationship liaison
- Travel bookings and planning
- Invoicing and billing tasks
- Manage partners telephone and emails as needed
- Drafting and editing of documents
- Team event oversight
- Ad-hoc duties on occasions
- Any overtime will be paid
The right person:
- Will be a team player
- Available in the office 5 days
- Is able to keep wheels turning
- Have exceptional communication skills and be a team player
- Can use Microsoft office suite well and has advanced word skills (training will also be provided)
- Has used FileSite before
- A keen eye for details
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 22177
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.